What data we need
The personal data we collect from you includes:
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact www.tampo.co.uk
- how you use our emails – for example whether you open them and which links you click on
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques
Information about the cookies used on this site
Why we need it
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use www.tampo.co.uk. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements, for example improving site search.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit on www.tampo.co.uk
- how long you spend on each www.tampo.co.uk page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
We do not collect or store your personal information (for example your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are.
We also collect data in order to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- provide you with information about our products and services if you want it
What we do with your data
The data we collect may be shared with supplier organisations.
We will not:
- sell or rent your data to third parties
- share your data with third parties for marketing purposes
We will share your data if we are required to do so by law – for example, by court order, or to prevent fraud or other crime.
How long we keep your data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as:
- it is needed for the purposes set out in this document
- the law requires us to
In general, this means that we will only hold your personal data for a minimum of 1 year and a maximum of 7 years.
Children’s privacy protection
Our services are not designed for, or intentionally targeted at those under the age of 18. We do not intentionally collect or maintain data about anyone under the age of 18.
Where your data is processed and stored
We have our systems designed, built and run to make sure that your data is as safe as possible at any stage, both while it’s processed and when it’s stored.
Your personal data may, throughout the course of its processing, be transferred outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). Where this is the case, all appropriate technical and legal safeguards will be put in place to ensure that you are afforded the same level of protection as within the EEA.
How we protect your data and keep it secure
We are committed to doing all that we can to keep your data secure. We have set up systems and processes to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your data – for example, we protect your data using varying levels of encryption.
We also make sure that any third parties that we deal with keep all personal data they process on our behalf secure.
You have the right to request:
- information about how your personal data is processed
- a copy of that personal data
- that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
You can also:
- raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
- request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
- ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
If you have any of these requests, please contact our General Manager.
Changes to this policy
If these changes affect how your personal data is processed, Tampo Ltd will take reasonable steps to let you know.